How To Use Xbox One Controller On Dolphin
Xbox One controller is one of the most popular controllers among gamers. It is very comfortable to hold and has a great button layout. Dolphin is an emulator that allows you to play games from various consoles on your computer. If you want to use your Xbox One controller on Dolphin, follow the steps below.
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to PC
The first step is to connect your Xbox One controller to your PC. You can do this in two ways:
Method 1: Wired Connection
You can connect your Xbox One controller to your PC using a micro USB cable. Simply plug one end of the cable into your controller and the other end into a USB port on your PC.
Method 2: Wireless Connection
If you have a wireless Xbox One controller, you can connect it to your PC using a wireless adapter. You can buy a wireless adapter from Microsoft or from a third-party retailer. Once you have the adapter, plug it into a USB port on your PC and follow the instructions to pair your controller with the adapter.
How to Configure Dolphin for Xbox One Controller
Once you have connected your Xbox One controller to your PC, you need to configure Dolphin to recognize it. Follow the steps below:
- Open Dolphin and go to Options.
- Select GameCube Controller Settings.
- Select the Port for which you want to configure the controller.
- Click on the dropdown menu next to Device and select DInput/0/XInput.
- Click on the dropdown menu next to Profile and select Xbox 360 Controller.
- Click on Configure and follow the instructions to map the buttons on your controller.
- Click on OK to save your settings.
Q: Do I need to configure my Xbox One controller every time I use Dolphin?
A: No, you only need to configure it once. Dolphin will remember your settings.
Q: Can I use my Xbox One controller to play Wii games on Dolphin?
A: Yes, you can use your Xbox One controller to play Wii games on Dolphin. However, some games may require a Wii Remote or a Wii Classic Controller.
Q: Can I use my Xbox One controller to play GameCube games on Dolphin?
A: Yes, you can use your Xbox One controller to play GameCube games on Dolphin.
Using an Xbox One controller on Dolphin is a great way to play your favorite games on your computer. With these simple steps, you can easily configure your controller and start playing your favorite games. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to check out the Dolphin forums for help.
- How To Update Madden 17 Roster Ps4
- How Much Is Interstellar Worth Rocket League Ps4
- How To Clean A Glass Pipe With Nail Polish Remover
- How To Fix Dsacls Exe Is Not Recognized Error On Azure Ad Connect Server Steps
- How To Fix Hissing Sound In Car Ac
- How To Clean Valve Cover
- How To Download Tnt App On Samsung Smart Tv
- How To Connect Facebook To Subway Surfers 2020
- How To Clean Lash Extensions With Micellar Water
- How Do I Change My Default Address On Amazon